The JMT Series is a three pass reverse flame horizontal firetube medium temperature hot water boiler suitable for use with liquid and gaseous fuels:
The range consists of 13 models with heat outputs from 160 to 3,500 kW.
- Standard design pressure 4.9 bar.g.
- The maximum operating temperature of 145°C.
- Designed and developed in compliance with European Directive 97/23/EC (PED
- Deep penetration plate/plating welding, with the smoke-tubes, expanded prior to being welded to the tube plate.
- Fitted with patented stainless steel turbulators, positioned inside the smoke-tubes to improve heat exchange.
- Boiler body insulated with high-density mineral wool and stainless steel cladding to minimise heat loss.
- The door is insulated on the inside with a layer of refractory concrete which covers the entire heated surface of the tube plate.
- Front door with a reversible opening (right and left) and closing system with micrometric adjustment on the front of the boiler.
- All parts subject to pressure are welded by qualified and IIS approved personnel, to standards EN 15614 and EN 287.
- The water circuit can be inspected through a manhole on the top of the boiler and a hand opening ring at the bottom.
- The boiler drain can be located on either side of the boiler
- Easy access to the furnace and tube bundle through the door and the removable smokebox.
- Top access platform when required by size.
- CE mark in accordance with the following directives
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
- Low Voltage (2006/95 EEC)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (2004/108 EEC)